Zinda Pak

chat, music, fourm, radio, much more.....

Latest topics

» ------ MASHALLAH -------
Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:15 pm by javeriaislam

» Is there any herbal treatment for schizophrenia???
Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:48 am by Emaan

» Ramdan Mubarak
Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:10 am by HAQ

» A girls Heart outside her body - GRAPHIC video
Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:56 am by HAQ

» 'A Talk with the Self '
Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:11 am by HAQ

» Welcome ZEE
Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:42 am by HAQ

» Welcome Noor7174
Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:38 am by HAQ

» Beauty Tips ....
Mon May 28, 2012 2:08 am by HAQ

» ProProtect Your Heart
Mon May 28, 2012 1:51 am by HAQ

Shopmotion

Navigation

Affiliates

December 2016

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

REMEBER THESE AND FORGET YOUR PROBLEMS.

HAQ
    Admin
    Admin

REMEBER THESE AND FORGET YOUR PROBLEMS.

Post  HAQ on Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:38 am

When being starved, remember the Prophet (Peace be upon him) tying two stones to his stomach in the battle of Khandaq.

When becoming angry, remember the Prophet’s (Peace be upon him) control of anger on the martyrdom of his beloved Uncle Hamza.

When losing a tooth, remember the Prophet’s (Peace be upon him) tooth in the battle of Uhud.

When bleeding from any part of the body, remember the Prophet’s (Peace be upon him) body covered in blood on his return from Ta’if.

When feeling lonely, remember the Prophet’s (Peace be upon him) seclusion in Mount Hira .

When feeling tired in Salaat, remember the Prophet’s (Peace be upon him) blessed feet in Tahajjud.

When being prickled with thorns, remember the Prophet’s (Peace be upon him) pain from Abu Lahab’s wife.

When being troubled by neighbours, remember the old woman who would empty rubbish on the Prophet (Peace be upon him) .

When losing a child, remember the Prophet’s (Peace be upon him) son, Ibrahim.

When beginning a long journey, remember the Prophet’s (Peace be upon him) long journey to Madinah.

When going against a Sunnah, remember the Prophet’s (Peace be upon him) intercession, (Ummati, Ummati, Ummati) (My Ummah).

When sacrificing an animal, remember the Prophet’s (Peace be upon him) sacrifice of 63 animals for his Ummah.

Before shaving your beard, remember the Prophet’s (Peace be upon him) face rejecting the two beardless Iranians.

When falling into an argument with your wife, remember the Prophet’s (Peace be upon him) encounter with Aisha and Hafsa.

When experiencing less food in the house, remember the Prophet’s (Peace be upon him) days of poverty.

When experiencing poverty, remember the Prophet’s (Peace be upon him) advice to Ashaab-e-Suffa (People of Suffa).

When losing a family member, remember the Prophet’s (Peace be upon him) departure from this world.

When becoming an orphan, remember the Prophet’s (Peace be upon him) age at six

When sponsoring an orphan, remember the Prophet’s (Peace be upon him) sponsor for Zaid ibn Haritha.

When fearing an enemy, remember the Prophet’s (Peace be upon him) saying to Abu Bakr in Mount Thour.

When becoming humiliated, remember the Prophet (Peace be upon him) in Ta’if.

Whatever situation you may find yourself in, remember your role model, the best of creation: Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him).

JR

Re: REMEBER THESE AND FORGET YOUR PROBLEMS.

Post  JR on Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:17 pm

Dear brothers and sisters:
    Trials, tribulations and challenges are part of every persons life. However to counter that Allah has provided us a very powerful tool and that is the tool of dua or asking Allah for help and his mercy when we need it. And we need it all the time. Equally importantly we forget at times that Allah has also provided us the opportunity to dramatically increase the effectiveness of our own Dua's by encouraging us to make dua's for other brothers and sisters in Islam. Consider this Hadith by the Prophet (saws):

“The supplication that gets the quickest answer is the one made by one Muslim for another in his absence.”

Reported by Abu Daw’ud and Tirmidhi

And your Lord said: “Invoke Me (i.e. believe in My Oneness (and ask Me for anything) I will respond to your (invocation).” (Quran: 40: 60)

The Prophet (saws) has said in a Hadith narrated by Abu Huraira: Make Dua and be assured of being answered, and know that Allah does not answer a Dua from a careless heart which is not concentrating. Source: Tirmidhi in article by Abdul Malik Mujahid, 31 doas to choose from

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “The slave will receive a response so long as his dua does not involve sin or severing of family ties, and so long as he is not hasty.” It was said, “What does being hasty mean?” He said: “When he says, ‘I made dua and I made dua, and I have not seen any response,’ and he gets frustrated and stops making dua.” Narrated by al-Bukahari, 6340; Muslim, 2735.

It was narrated that Faddalah ibn ‘Ubayd said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) heard a man making dua after his prayer, but he did not send blessings upon the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him). The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “This man is in a hurry.” Then he called him and said to him or to someone else: “When any one of you has finished praying (and makes dua), let him start by praising Allah, then let him send blessings upon the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), then after that let him ask for whatever he wants.” Al-Albani said: it is a saheeh hadeeth. (See: Saheeh Sunan al-Tirmidhi, 2765.
    [b]

Current date/time is Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:29 pm